Our clients serve a beautifully diverse and interconnected humanity. As their partners and allies, but more importantly, as human beings, we are intent on leading with the values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging as we help advance their missions.
We believe that search firms can and should play a critical role in building diverse leadership teams and intentionally activating DEI principles at all levels of an enterprise. As talent strategists, we take seriously our unique position to influence how organizations think about DEI. In our work, we have an opportunity to uplift others and drive equal access to opportunity.
Pearl Street Collective is committed to taking deliberate and specific actions to advance equity by:
- leading with DEI principles to help clients reframe the way they think about talent and organizational culture.
- challenging our own implicit and explicit biases through honest conversation.
- identifying and checkpointing our processes against DEI imperatives.
- employing deliberate sourcing techniques and building relationships with affinity networks to engage diverse candidate pools.
- fundamentally valuing and respecting experiences that are different from our own.
Our commitment resulted in the following outcomes for 2021:
- 47% of our placements are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- 79% of our placements identify as Women with 37% who are Black, Indigenous, and Women of Color.
- 14% of our placements identify as LGBTQ+.
- 10% of our placements are veterans.
- 50% of our placements are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- 96% of our placements identify as Women with 44% who are Black, Indigenous, and Women of Color.
- 7% of our placements are veterans.